What is a good flavored alcohol?
Best Tasting Liquors in the US
- Fireball Cinnamon Whisky.
- Grey Goose Vodka.
- Don Julio Blanco.
- Smirnoff Peach.
- Hennessy V.C Cognac.
- Absolut Citron.
- Jack Daniel’s Old No.7 Tennessee Whisky.
- Bacardi Limón.
What are the sweetest liqueurs?
Chocolate & Sweet Liqueur
- Licor 43. From $9.89. …
- Baileys Salted Caramel. From $16.65. …
- Dr. McGillicuddy’s Butterscotch Liqueur. …
- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur. From $15.99. …
- Baileys Irish Cream Vanilla Cinnamon. From $11.99. …
- Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur. From $18.99. …
- Dr. …
- BuzzBallz Biggies Chocolate Tease.
What is cordial friendship?
Use cordial to describe a relationship that is friendly and sincere but not overly close. … You might have cordial relationships with most of the kids in your close, but only confide in your closest friends.
What does it mean if a drink is dirty?
The term ‘dirty’ means that olive brine, usually from a jar of cocktail olives, has been added to the drink. An olive garnish is typically assumed, too. Most bars add equal parts vermouth and brine, though you can specify ‘extra dirty’ or ‘filthy’ if you prefer more brine.
When should you drink cordials?
A cordial is the perfect way to end a meal because drinking one invariably extends it. Guests choose a bottle, pour a little, sip a little, talk a lot. Sometimes we take our cordials and move away from the table to a comfortable sitting area or we drift outside to the screened porch for the second round of cordials.