What alcohol goes best with BBQ?
Best Alcohol & BBQ Pairings
- Cocktails: Smoked meat, like smoked pulled pork, pork belly, and even smoked sausage, tastes excellent with rich, bold flavors like whiskey, rum, and bourbon. …
- Wine: As stated earlier, red wine and white win have their classic pairings of red and light meat.
What drink goes with BBQ chicken?
With barbecue sauce.
If your chicken is brushed with a sticky barbecue sauce, go for fruity, low-tannin reds, like Zinfandel or Primitivo (Italy’s version of Zinfandel). These wines have deep berry flavors and an almost sweet fruit quality that’s great with these sauces.
What do you drink with Southern BBQ?
- Carolina Peach Sangria. The Carolina Peach Sangria is deliciously comprised of peaches, raspberries and every girl’s favorite- rose. …
- Mint Julep. This cocktail is a bourbon-based classic of the South! …
- Hurricane. …
- Sparkling Elderflower Lemonade.
What alcoholic drink goes with pork?
What Cocktails Go Well With Pork Tenderloin?
- Mojito. A mojito is a classic Cuban cocktail with lime, mint and white rum. …
- Classic Old Fashioned. Pork tenderloin with apple is a classic combination that pairs nicely with a classic old fashioned. …
- Oranj-a-bloom. …
- Hot Apple Cider with Rum.
What wine goes best with pulled pork?
Because pork is a lighter meat, the lighter fruit flavors of Pinot Noir make it one of the best pork BBQ wines. Pinot Noir and pulled pork work well, too, even though pulled pork is deliciously fatty. While Pinot Noir is lighter in tannin, it gushes with refreshing acidity to “cleanse” the palate.
Does Cabernet Sauvignon pair with chicken?
For chicken that is prepared with a tomato or Pepper-based sauce, we recommend going with a red wine. A good Merlot would work great here but if you prefer a Cabernet Sauvignon we say go for it instead. Also if you’re roasting a chicken, you may look to pair it with a red wine such as a Merlot or Cabernet Sauvignon.
What should I bring to a BBQ?
Here are your essential BBQ items:
- Burgers (…and don’t just think beef! …
- Hot dog rolls and burger buns (why not try brioche buns for a street-food feel?)
- Chicken wings and thighs.
- Burger garnish: lettuce, tomato and red onion (cut into rings)
- Cheese slices.
- Mixed Salads – basic salad, cous cous, potato salad etc.
What do you drink with BBQ brisket?
Brisket. If you’re making the king of the smoker, a brisket, then you need the granddaddies of the grape, those varieties from Bordeaux. Now you can have that Merlot, or a Cabernet Sauvigon or Cab Franc.