What do you drink with BBQ?
Best Alcohol & BBQ Pairings
- Cocktails: Smoked meat, like smoked pulled pork, pork belly, and even smoked sausage, tastes excellent with rich, bold flavors like whiskey, rum, and bourbon. …
- Wine: As stated earlier, red wine and white win have their classic pairings of red and light meat.
What beer goes well with smoked meat?
Porters range from 4-7% ABV. These beers are great when paired with hearty foods, red meats and are particularly good with smoked foods. Stouts – Stouts are the quintessential winter beer due to their deep rich flavor. Stouts offer a heavy roasted, robust flavor from their burnt malty ingredients.
What kind of beer goes with pulled pork?
Perhaps the best pairing choice is a bright and citrusy American pale ale. The strong hops notes will likely dance with the spices of the barbecue sauce, and the malt from the beer should match up with the savory meat. The bright notes of the beer will nicely cleanse the palate.
What should I bring to a BBQ?
Here are your essential BBQ items:
- Burgers (…and don’t just think beef! …
- Hot dog rolls and burger buns (why not try brioche buns for a street-food feel?)
- Chicken wings and thighs.
- Burger garnish: lettuce, tomato and red onion (cut into rings)
- Cheese slices.
- Mixed Salads – basic salad, cous cous, potato salad etc.
What drink goes with BBQ chicken?
With barbecue sauce.
If your chicken is brushed with a sticky barbecue sauce, go for fruity, low-tannin reds, like Zinfandel or Primitivo (Italy’s version of Zinfandel). These wines have deep berry flavors and an almost sweet fruit quality that’s great with these sauces.
What do you drink when smoking meat?
BEST COCKTAIL DRINKS FOR BBQ & SMOKED MEATS
- Tom Terrific.
- Mai Tai.
- Black Cherry.
- Citrus & Grape Sangria.
- Cadillac Margarita.
What alcoholic drink goes with pork?
What Cocktails Go Well With Pork Tenderloin?
- Mojito. A mojito is a classic Cuban cocktail with lime, mint and white rum. …
- Classic Old Fashioned. Pork tenderloin with apple is a classic combination that pairs nicely with a classic old fashioned. …
- Oranj-a-bloom. …
- Hot Apple Cider with Rum.
What Alcohol goes well with brisket?
Aside from the burnt ends, brisket often works best with rich, fruit-filled wines with lower tannins. While brisket is fatty, it’s also delightfully tender. That’s why you don’t need the tannins. Pinot Noir works particularly well because it has lots of vivid, cleansing acidity.
Can you use beer in an electric smoker?
Beer can be used to impart flavor while you are roasting, using the rotisserie, and even smoking. It’s as simple as adding beer to your drip pan or the water basin in your smoker.