Bringing you stories from the world of wine and beer.
The Bordeaux International Wine Institute (INSEEC Group) launches iWine
June 2013 The Bordeaux International Wine Institute launches iWine – a comprehensive wine tasting course accessible to students and professionals of all levels. The objective of this training program is to provide students with the technical skills necessary to succeed in wine tasting.
Available as an initial education or vocational training, iWine counts for several classes and is spread out over a 4 day period for students and individuals or a 2 day period for professionals. It includes olfactory and visual recognitions as well as tastings of several wines and spirits from all around the world.
Several sessions are already scheduled; the first is starting on July 1st.
iWine in a few words:
· Classes taught in English and/or in French.
· Concrete methodology on tasting techniques tailored for all profiles: wine professionals, individuals wanting to improve their tasting skills or students.
· Digital education and mixed media interactivity, practical and fun teaching tools, combined with outdoor activities on the INSEEC Campus.
· Theoretical approach recognized by the wine profession: trends in the sector, key figures…
· A business and marketing approach given by wine and spirits experts.
· A global and international approach supported by tastings of wines and spirits from all over the world: France, Germany, Spain, Chile, South Africa, Australia, China and so on.
“The teaching methodology and the activities performed during the classes have greatly enriched my knowledge (…) I’ve tasted, evaluated and analyzed all types of wine: you feel like a true professional!” says Alexandre BRACHET, MBA Luxury Brand Management, Food and Wine
“The tastings were remarkable in terms of the variety of wines and spirits chosen from all around the world and also in terms of techniques of training – how to take tasting notes with much precision. (…) Hats off to our teacher who made this class amazingly interactive!” says Palavi VATSA, Indian
For further information, including prices and enrolment forms please go to www.wine-institute.com/en/iwine/wine-tasting-courses.cfm